Monday, April 21, 2008

New Adventure

So, here is the deal. I am actually going to use my degree. In college I majored in Broadcast Journalism. During this time I took a documentaries class. I really enjoyed it. During the class I had to make a video documentary and an audio documentary. I still have the audio documentary to this day. As for the video one, who knows where it is. I really don't know why I told this other than I have been working on an idea for a documentary. I have been working on putting the idea together and will begin working on the script this week. Does any one reading this have connections to a documentarian. I would love to talk to one about this idea. So let me know if you are one or know of one.

SNYDER

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't personally know one, but I have some contacts that I think might be of value in the way of documentarians. I'll check them out.

Really excited by the way! Definitely, interested in hearing more about it!!