Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Summer Camp

Summer camp was amaizing. I did not have a chance to post some updates while there, but I will recap it now. We took about 215 students 6th through 12th grade. We were there for 5 days and 4 nights. We did all of the programming and rec. We essentially did everything. Which like I said in an earlier post was new to me. We titled it "Snapshot". We had 3 messages during the week. The first night was on Who I was, the second night was on who I am now, at this moment, which is no longer now. It was an interesting talk. The last night was on who I am becoming. We played off the idea of a camera. How you are in the dark, unexposed, then you see the light, get exposed and then have to be devoloped. The whole idea was awesome and it would be an incredible 3 or 4 week series for your ministry. If you have any questions about it I would love to answer your questions.

SNYDER

1 comment:

Kurt Johnston said...

Sounds like a great theme...the middle message sounds a bit confusing. How did you flesh that out?