Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Doing the shuffle

I just got tagged by Kurt to list the first 15 songs on my iPod when I hit shuffle. Here we go.
1. For Reasons Unknown: The Killers
2. Staring At the Sun: U2
3. Ultra Violet(Light My Way): U2
4. The Sharing Song: Jack Johnson
5. Yahweh: U2
6. Closer: Charlie Hall
7. Wasteland: Augustana
8. Til Kingdom Come: Coldplay
9. On A Night Like This: Dave Barnes
10. Accidentally In Love: Counting Crows
11. Inside Your Heaven: Carrie Underwood
12. Where the Streets have no Names: U2
13. My Own Two Hands: Ben Harper & Jack Johnson
14. I'm Waiting: The All-American Rejects
15. Thinking of Someone Else: Spymob

That was fun. Now I am going to tag my wife and Allison Murray

2 comments:

Josh(ua) Treece said...

Great job on the blog makeover bro. I've been praying for your ministry. I hope you and Mariah are doing great!

Allison Murray said...

wooooo i'm so excited i got tagged. =)
THIS will be my next blog.
miss you guys. Glad you're taking good care of my friend.