Wednesday, June 20, 2007

My dream job

Today I am meeting with Bobby Gruenewald from Lifechurch.tv about what he does. His title is innovation leader. Sounds awesome I know. That is why I am going to go meet with him. I want to find out what he does on a daily basis and how I can apply it to youth ministry. I am really looking forward to this meeting. I would love to have this title in youth ministry at a church. It has to do with everything from how to implement technology into youth ministry, to how to make small groups better, how to get video to our students easier. My main passion for this is because as a church we always seem to be 2 steps behind what the world is doing. We always seem to copy the worldly things. I want to do some things so far outside the box that the world will want to copy what we are doing for the youth culture. I will definately let you know how this meeting goes with a post later tonight summarizing it. It should be amazing.

SNYDER

No comments: