Thursday, October 4, 2007

My conclusion

So after looking at my last 2 posts and talking to several people about it. Sure we can take a few things away from these companies, but we should not copy it. We, as a church, can borrow some things, but we need to change them and make them 100 times better. Sure they are doing some great things, but how come the church has gotten lazy and less innovative when it comes to this stuff. I mean, wasn't the printing press invented to produce tons of Bibles. That was one of the great inventions of all time and it was for the Bible. Why aren't we as Christians coming up with more stuff like this. We need to be ahead of the world. Why can't Starbucks or Apple say wow that Church is doing some amazing things we need to do that. Or wow that Chrisitian company is solving a lot of issues we couldn't let's talk to them and learn from the church. So, one of my goals now is to come up with this innovation. What it is? I have no idea. But I would love to come up with something and find the right people to make it happen. Give me a year.

SNYDER

No comments: