Monday, July 30, 2007

Who would I be

Thanks to Eric Putman I have some questions to answer.

1. If I could be a famous historical figure I would be Benjamin Franklin. I know he gets a bad rap for some things, but what a great mind he had. I mean bifocals, come on. He was on an episode of The Office. Also, he is the only non-President to be on a bill.

2. If I could be a celebrity I would be Owen Wilson. His movie Bottle Rocket is one of my favorites. If you haven't seen it I suggest you do so soon.

3. If I could be a famous athlete I would be Roger Federer. He is super down to earth and authentic. Every article I have read on him has nothing bad to say. Also, if you write a letter to his parents house asking for an autograph you will get a pic back with his autograph on it. He signs every request.

4. If I could be a famous musician I would be Bono. . I love U2 and I love what he is trying to do in Africa.

5. If I could be a famous Christian Mover and Shaker I would be Craig Groeschel. He is the pastor at Life Church in Edmond, OK. His vision and the innovative ideas his team comes up with are amazing. They are doing some amazing things. Check it out.

That was a lot harder than I thought it would be. I now tag my beautiful wife and E Money

No comments: