Thursday, July 26, 2007

Facebook, there is a craze

Facebook is amazing. If you do not have a facebook profile I suggest you get one. It is so much cleaner than myspace and can actually do a lot more. When it first came out it was for college students. Now it is for everyone. There are a lot of applications for it that you can put on your page. So, after you read this post and get a facebook make sure you add me as one of your friends. I believe Facebook will and can play a huge part in ministry. I am trying to figure out how to incorporate ministry into it. The best thing is that it is getting better and better. Let me know what you think. SNYDER

1 comment:

E.Money said...

i LOVE facebook!! you are so right, i think its better than myspace and could totally be something we use in ministry!