Monday, July 2, 2007

Freedom Rings

The 4th of July is one of my favorite holidays for many reasons. As a kid we would go to our land in Guthrie, OK and set off fireworks. I haven't set off fireworks in a long time. I have always gone to the 4th of July parade in Edmond, OK when I was in town or not working. Edmond has one of the top 10 4th of July celebrations in the country. But one main reason I love the 4th is the freedom that we were given. What an incredible nation to live in. We can worship whoever we want when ever we want. I think this is one of the major problems with other countries. They tell you who you can worship and can't. I personally choose to worship Jesus Christ. I choose to celebrate the freedom I have in Jesus on the 4th and every other day of the year. What or who are you going to celebrate this year?

SNYDER

No comments: