Sunday, September 9, 2007

Really Pink?

This is not at all intended to be a political post by any means, and if it is oh well. Pink, the singer not the color, has a song out that appears do be directed at the President. The lyrics seem pretty harsh. Now, I may not agree with everything that Bush is doing, but he is OUR President. I didn't agree with everything that Clinton did, but I didn't hate him. He was our President. The thing is that no matter who the President is not one person is going to agree with every single thing he or she does. The other thing is that there is nothing you can do about it. Bush is our President until January of '09. Deal with it. There is a lyric that says "Let me tell you about hard work, You don't know nothing about hard work." The funny thing is that Pink apparently knows nothing about hard work. She writes crappy songs and now thinks she is a ballad singer and makes millions. Man, I wish my work was hard like that.

SNYDER

1 comment: