Tuesday, September 11, 2007

The DMV

Division of Motor Vehicles. What a splendid place it is. I spent about 2 hours there today getting a California Driver's License. The best part is thart I had to take a written test. I could miss up to 6. I only missed 3 and that was without studying. The funniest part was that I had 2 questions having to do with ice on the roadway. I have never seen ice on the roadway in Southern California, nor have I ever heard of there being any. Luckily I got those questions right thanks to driving in Oklahoma for almost 10 years and living there for nearly 25. Anyways, I should expect it in the mail in the next 2-3 weeks.

SNYDER

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

too bad that you went to the wrong place! you should have gone to the DEPARTMENT of Motor Vehicles.

missed you at hoops today - see you out there next week. by the way, what email address are you using nowadays???

Anonymous said...

Now you can drive. Yay.