Friday, August 24, 2007

a well needed break

I have not worked in a ministry environment for a month until last Sunday when I went to summer camp as a volunteer at Mariner's Church in Irvine. Honestly it felt great. I also have not read any books on ministry. I have stayed caught up on blogs though, read the Bible and prayed. I am ready to get back in the saddle and read a few books. The first one I will be picking up is the The Blogging Church by Brian Bailey and Tery Storch. I am really excited to read this. I would aIso love to have access to the Alpha version of You Version that was developed by Lifechurch.tv. I am also excited to start my job as the k-8th grade Chaplain and Elementary/Jr. High yearbook coordinator at CVCS. I have new teacher orientation on Tuesday. I am looking forward to this.

SNYDER

No comments: