Wednesday, March 19, 2008

War Protesters are funny

So tonight I'm driving south on PCH. That's Pacific Coast Highway. And I see these people at Main Beach in Laguna Beach protesting the war. Not actually the people in that pic, but war protesters with signs and candles wanting peace not war. Now don't get me wrong. I would much rather have peace and I also believe that this war has not been going the way we had hoped and that it has lasted way too long, but I feel like these people should put forth their energy in a more positive way. They don't have to support the war, but I believe as an American they should support our troops who are involved in this. Love on our troops rather than protest to deaf ears. You can protest all you want, but I have a feeling it's not going to stop the war. And my last rant on this is to all the war protesters. I appreciate your effort and dedication to a cause, but if you know history at all there was a little war back in the 1700's that if it hadn't happened you would not even have the freedom to protest this war or protest anything at all for that matter. Without war protesters would have no voice. I believe this is kind of the same thing we are doing for the Iraqi people. Giving them a freedom that they deserve and want.

SNYDER

No comments: