Wednesday, January 23, 2008

The foods I miss

I am originally from Edmond, Oklahoma and there are some restaurants I really miss. I am going to list my top 5 in Edmond.

5. Around the Corner - It is in downtown Edmond. Great for breakfast. Sorry, no website
4. City Bites
3. Taco Bueno
2. Charleston's
1. Steve's Rib

Quick story about Steve's Rib. Right when you walk in the doors, look to the left and left again at the door. There is a framed picture of me and my buddies eating. It was in the Oklahoma Gazette. You can only see the side of my face, but you can see my other 3 friends really well. The reason we are laughing so hard is because my wife said something hilarious.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Steves' Rib Super Spud is off the hook; it's down the street from my house.

Charelston's has the best customer service and crossaints..

Great Choices

John Snyder said...

I have actually never had their spuds. I always get the chopped brisket sandwich. I will have to try one next time I am home.