Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Welcome to the blog world

3 of my very good friends who are youth pastors have started blogging. Jon Goolsby is the JH pastor at 2nd Baptist Church in Houston,TX. Another one is Terrace Clayton he is the JH pastor at River Pointe Church in Houston, TX. And finally, Adam Young. He is the youth pastor at Lifechurch.tv's Stillwater Campus. All three of these youth pastor's are unbelievable guys and unbelievable leaders. I know I will be checking out there blogs quite often. Check them out. Love you guys. Keep up the good work. Miss you all.

SNYDER

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks John. I actually just found your blog this week and have been reading some back logs and love it. Keep up the good work and I look forward to having a great place to brainstorm youth ministry!