Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Youth Ministry

So, I said I would post about my journey in youth ministry. I have been on the job as a junior high director for almost 3 months now. Let me tell you, it's a harder than I thought it would be, but it is so fun. Anyways, we are trying to figure out our small groups. We want our students to serve in the community once a month with their small group and then meet 3 other times a month for normal Bible study. I figure its time we start showing people what it is like to be a Christ Follower and not just tell people.

SNYDER

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi John!

I love your blog and your thoughts on Youth Ministry!

I think it is so great that you are having your students not only meet in a home for bible Study, but to actively live it out in the community!

Michal

It must certainly be a challenge to work with students that know the talk, but have a hard time connecting their Bible Knowledge to real life examples.

I applaud you and Mariah for your amazing courage to step out to the unknown in a new life phase, making a difference!! I wish I could come see you some time... who knows...