Monday, February 19, 2007

WOW

So I have been here almost 3 weeks now. By here, I mean on my new job at Journey Church in Norman, Oklahoma. It has been a tough adjustment. I really miss California. I never thought I would say that, but it is true. Anyways, Oklahoma is wherer I am now. It is definately a lot different than Saddleback. I do have a team, but its just different. We have our experiences on Wednesday nights instead of the weekends. And our small groups meet on Sunday nights. Also, we have Friday's off instead of Monday's. I have a lot of getting used to. Our Wednesday night experience is not where it should be, so for now that is my focus. Making Wednesday night the best I can and building into our volunteers. One thing that is pretty sweet is that I am given $50 bucks a week to take students or volunteers out to lunch. Anyways, that is what I have for now. Oh yeah, I also received my first paycheck after nearly 2 1/2 years. It felt pretty good, but the government sure gets a lot of it. Oh well, nothing I can do about that. Whoever reads this I truly do love you all. I will try to udate this more now that I am getting in a routine.

SNYDER

No comments: